- →Site Contents Usage
- →Electronic Communications
- →Copyright Complaints
- →Refund Policy
- →Account Area
- →Delivery Policy
- →Revision Policy
- →Your Account
- →Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Violation
- →Applicable Law
- →Site Policies, Modification & Severability
- →Bill of Rights
Site Contents Usage
As our Policies are liable to change at any time, it is recommended that the client go through the policy each time they enter the site to purchase.
The company gathers navigational information about where visitors go on our website and information about the technical efficiencies of our website and service (i.e. time to connect and time to download pages). This information allows us to see which areas of our Company’s Website are most visited and helps us understand our clients better than before. This also helps us improve the quality of those sites which are lacking in some way or the other. Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the “Contents”) are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by the Company.
This Site and all its Contents are intended solely for personal and non-commercial use. The client may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for their personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to the client as a result of any such downloading or copying. The client may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivatives, sell or participate in any sale or exploitation of the site, its content, or any related software.
All comments, feedbacks, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Our Company on or by this Site or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Site (collectively, the “Comments”) shall remain the Company’s property.
The Company will own exclusive rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, with reference to the Comments. The Company is and shall be under no obligation:
(1) To maintain any Comments in confidence;
(2) To pay to user any compensation for any Comments; or
(3) To respond to any user Comments.
The company can also use the testimonials and logos of the clients on its other web and offline properties.
The moment the client visits our site or sends e-mails to our contacts, the client is communicating with our company electronically. It’s involuntary for the client to receive our communications electronically. Our Company will communicate with the client by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. Thus the client agrees that all agreements, notices, disclosures and relevant communication satisfy and fulfill all legal requirements and are equivalent to any legal statement in writing.
All content that is included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of this company or its content suppliers and protected and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content at this site is the exclusive property of this company and protected by international copyright laws. All software used at this site is the property of this company or its software suppliers and protected and international copyright laws.
The trademark names used within our sites are the property of their respective company or its subsidiaries and can not be used in connection with any product or service that is not part of that company.
The use of this site is solely the responsibility of the user, for maintaining the confidentiality of their account and password and for restricting access to their computer, and as the client agrees to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
The Company and its affiliates respect the intellectual property of others. If anyone browsing the site believes that their work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Violation.
logomines.com ensures 100% customer satisfaction with our unlimited free Revision Policy which enables you to improve on your initial design brief free of charge through your account area.
In case of any duplicate charge due to processing error, failing to fulfill any of your special designing requirements or not able to complete your design order as per the delivery policy, your complete design order amount will be refunded.
In case of any dissatisfaction from any design services provided by logomines.com. you can submit a refund request within five days of your initial designs completion. However, it shall be assumed between both parties that you are satisfied with your initial designs if a refund request is not received within five days of initial designs delivery. For any Special / Combo packages, refund will be applicable the same as it is on the single packages.
Your refund would be processed as per the chart below:
All refund requests will be fulfilled as per the following arrangement
- If request for refund is made before the Initial concept delivery, you would be eligible for Full Refund (less 10% service & processing fee).
- If request for refund is made within 48 hours, you would be eligible for 66% refund (less 10% service & processing fee).
- If request for refund is made between 48- 120 hours of the initial design delivery, you would be eligible 33% refund (less 10% service & processing fee).
- No refund request will be entertained after 120 hours of your initial design delivery, however since we believe in 100% customer satisfaction you`re encouraged to contact us in case of any concern.
All refund requests should be communicated to the support department. logomines.com. based on the violation of your user agreement reserves the right to approve/disapprove your request on an individual case to case basis. How to claim your refund
To assure your refund request is approved, please make sure you meet the following requirements:
- Claim your refund specifying your concern by contacting us via any of the following three modes:
- Call Now : 1.866.978.4896
- Click Live chat to start chat now.
- We will try to resolve your concern by virtue of our revision policy immediately or else will email you a refund request approval from our refund department.
After the refund, your design rights would be obtained by logomines and you would not be able to display any version of the design sent by company. Let us also specify that:
- Since the design rights would now be transferred to the company, you agree that you will have no right (direct or indirect) to use any response or other content, work product or media, nor will you have any ownership interest in or to the same.
- Working in collaboration with the Government Copyright Agencies logomines would share Copyright Acquisition information for the refunded designs that would restrict the re-use of the designs as original designs in the future.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Refund Policy, please contact us by clicking here.
The Account Area is a convenient way to communicate. It is your sole responsibility to check the account area to address any queries, concerns, or additional instructions required by the designer. Not checking or using the Account Area frequently shall not provide you adequate grounds for a refund. However, if you are uncertain how to use the area, you may contact the customer support team at any time for assistance.
- All design order files are delivered to Account Area as per the date specified on the Order Confirmation Email. An e-mail is also sent to inform the client about their design order delivery made to their specific account area. All policies pertaining to revision & refund are subject to date and time of design order delivered to client’s account area.
- We provide a design order reference number soon after the order is placed, so that the customer may track the status of that order and post revisions against the reference number.
- We deliver all our customized design orders via e-mail within 2 to 3 days of receiving your order.
- We offer a RUSH DELIVERY service through which you can have your first logo samples within 24 hours by paying just $100 extra! For further assistance, contact us at 24-Hour Customer Support Center.
We provide guaranteed unlimited revision. Customers can ask us for unlimited free revisions and we will revise their design without any additional charges provided that the design and concept remains the same. Revision Turnaround Time would be 48 hours
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Violation
The Company and its affiliates respect the intellectual property of others. If any one browsing the site believes that their work has been copied in a way that result in copyright violation, please provide the Company the copyright agent, and the written information specified below.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that the person claims has been violated.
- A description of where the material that the person claims is copied from is located on the site, including any other ID number, if applicable.
- The person’s address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A statement by the person that s/he has a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by the person, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in the person’ notice is accurate and that the person is the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
The Company’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright violation on its site can be reached as follows:
You are required to comply with all applicable laws (including, without limitation, any applicable export controls) in connection with your use of the Service, and such further limitations as may be set forth in any written or on-screen notice from logomines.
If there is any dispute relating in any way to the client’s visit to company’s Website or to services that they purchase through the site, the disputes shall be submitted to Dispute Handling Department.
LSite Policies, Modification & Severability
We would appreciate the visitor to review all other policies, such as the Pricing policy, posted at this site. These policies also govern the client’s visit to our site. The Company reserves the right to make changes within the site, policies, and the Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, it shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Means of Reaching the Company:
The path way to all communications, starting from the purchase to the delivery process to the completion of order is done in any of the following methods:
- Customer Service Call Center:
Other than these methods of communication, none are valid.
Bill of Rights
When a client shops at this site, they shall be one of numerous customers who have safely shopped with us without credit card fraud. If the customer feels more comfortable, they may place an order by phone.
Our Personal Notification Services, such as E-mail, are provided free of charge, and the client is under no obligation to buy anything.
The client can unsubscribe or change their subscription to any of our Personal Notification Services at any time. Simply visit My Account section at our site and modify the subscriptions online.
As a customer, the person will occasionally receive e-mail updates about important functionality changes to the Web site, new services, and special offers that our Client Services think the client might find valuable. But if the clients do not receive them, please visit the My Account section at our site to change preferences by logging in.
Note: Use of the stolen credit cards is strictly prohibited and is considered to be a serious crime. We work in close collaboration to fight cyber crime and make sure that all fraudulent orders are reported to the Federal and State Agencies.